I got it from Thor's Templates, which are the best anywhere! Check my links for the link ...

Monday, May 08, 2006

So Good I am bumping this post about Living with War

This album is so good I am bumping this post. Go and listen to it now!

Neil Young's newest album is a must listen. Hear it now by clicking this link http://www.hyfntrak.com/neilyoung2/AFF24052/

or checking my links section

This album is the summer of 2006 anthem - all the tracks, especially Let's Impeach the President. I also really like Shock and Awe, but, again the entire album is great. Just what America needs right now. People need to really get together and do something about the state this country is in.

I will have a snazzier link to the album when I figure out who to do it. Oh, and check out http://www.neilyoung.com
for more info and lyrics.

Thanks, Neil, for putting into words what I (and a lot of other Americans) am feeling!

Comments on "So Good I am bumping this post about Living with War"

 

post a comment