I got it from Thor's Templates, which are the best anywhere! Check my links for the link ...

Saturday, April 29, 2006

Freeburg High School assistant coach charged in attempted murder, abduction of Millstadt girl

Belleville News-Democrat | 04/29/2006 | Freeburg High School assistant coach charged in attempted murder, abduction of Millstadt girl

Kudos to the St Clair County Sheriff's Department and the Belleville Police Department for the quick resolution to this case. And, of course for finding Ashley Reeves so quickly and still alive. Although, with a broken neck and other injuries this poor girl needs all the prayers and healing energy possible.

I hope in the near future the full story comes out. The Sheriff is quoted as saying that the suspect, Samson Shelton, and the victim, had a "relationship". I hope this makes all parents take a good hard look at who their children are involved with. And school districts take a good hard look at their employees. I wonder who the boyfriend was who loaned Ashley his SUV? Shelton or someone else. If Shelton, and the parents where aware of him loaning her the SUV you have to wonder what the heck they were thinking.

I was by that park (Citizen's) twice this week - the last time being midday Thursday. And I frequently visit Lauderman (where SUV found Thursday night)as they have a nice playground. It sends chills up my spine when things like this happen so close to home.

Comments on "Freeburg High School assistant coach charged in attempted murder, abduction of Millstadt girl"

 

post a comment