I got it from Thor's Templates, which are the best anywhere! Check my links for the link ...

Monday, February 13, 2006

The Libby plot thickens: Who told whom to do what? | Chron.com - Houston Chronicle

The Libby plot thickens: Who told whom to do what? | Chron.com - Houston Chronicle


Interesting. Who would the Vice President Dick Cheney's Chief of Staff Scooter Libby's superiors be? I can't wait to see this one play out. But, I am heartened that this story is getting much deserved overage in the MSM.

I was a teen during Watergate. Hmmm, make that a very young teen when it happened. The unfolding scandal was a current event during my high school years and as such was a number one topic in current event and government classes. I developed a respect of our press and pride that in America, no one was above the law. That fine investigative journalists stood at the ready (and lived for) digging out the truth.

The past six years have greatly changed that view. Seeing network nightly news has been an incredible experience. The passes the press has given the Bush Administration, which I think is far more corrupt than any other in our nation's history has been just jaw dropping. The whole deal of what the Republican Party has turned into is incredible.

Watching the press and the right wing go after the Clinton's for utter bullshit and turning a blind eye to the high crimes and misdemeanors of the Bush regime is amazing. I really hope they are waking up. That the press, and the average person who has been voting Republican will wake up, however, as much as I want this to happen, I am really worried that if too many get a clue at once, that the atmospheric changes caused by a large number of people all pulling their heads out of their A$$es at once might do serious damage. However, I am willing to take that risk.

Comments on "The Libby plot thickens: Who told whom to do what? | Chron.com - Houston Chronicle"

 

post a comment