I got it from Thor's Templates, which are the best anywhere! Check my links for the link ...

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Missouri Couple's Sextuplets is a Hoax

Couple claiming sextuplets cons town - Crime & Punishment - MSNBC.com


Wow - everytime I think I am pretty much unshockable, something comes along that does shock me. I wonder if this couple really thought they would pull it off. Or get a pile of stuff and take off. Maybe people will look harder at the multiple birth thing. I think it is wrong to reward people for doing this - the majority today are fertility drugs and playing god. I always think of that couple in Iowa - poor and they really had no business having more kids or certainly having fertility drugs and then saying they would never consider reduction. And some of the kids were/are handicapped because there were too many in her belly at once. I guess I am a wee bit bitter on this one as I had a child (our one and only) in August 1997, she had the litter in November. They expected (and got) people to buy them all kinds of things, including a new house. Hello! Who doesn't want one. The icing on the case is that the day after Procter and Gamble announced that they were giving the Iowa people a lifetime supply of Pampers for the seven babies, Walmart jacked their price on Pampers! They could have had the decency to wait a week or two raise prices to cover the costs of giving those people the diapers.

Comments on "Missouri Couple's Sextuplets is a Hoax"

 

post a comment