I got it from Thor's Templates, which are the best anywhere! Check my links for the link ...

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Alito Confirmed

So, Alilto has been confirmed. I really held out hope for a miracle. But, damn, damn, damn. I really fear for this country. I hope that Alito is a decent Justice, but, you know, I really think he won't be. I wish that when people lie to the US Senate that there are consequences - like bam, you are out. Something needs to be done about this.

That someone can steal the White House and wreck havoc on this country and this world for years to come is just so wrong. Sometimes I wonder about the America we learned about when I was a kid and I just cry. Back when Bush stole the White House from Al Gore, we knew it would be bad, but, I don't think anyone could imagine how bad. I worry so much about the world my daughter will live in.

Comments on "Alito Confirmed"

 

post a comment