I got it from Thor's Templates, which are the best anywhere! Check my links for the link ...

Monday, January 23, 2006

West Wing Cancelled

News From The Associated Press

This makes me really sad, as I LOVE The West Wing. I watched it last night and commented as I do weekly, that I wished Martin Sheen was President. I am conflicted. I am not sure if I want Martin Sheen himself or Jeb Bartlett, the character he plays on TWW. At any rate, for one hour every week, I can pretend we live in a nation with a wise and kind leader.

Damn. Double Damn. On one hand, I have kind of had a feeling this would happen. But, on the other hand, I was hoping they would have Santos win the election and continue on. I really like Jimmy Smits. Then you have the possibility that Alan Alda's character could win and show real life Republicans how to be decent and not lie and do all the evil things they do in real life.

I have watched this show from day one, don't think I missed many, if any episodes and soon it will be history. I hope the creators of this come up with something wonderful to take the place of one of the greatest TV shows ever.

I do like Commander In Chief. I like it a lot. But, I enjoyed both. I hope Commander in Chief is with us a long time.

Comments on "West Wing Cancelled"

 

post a comment