I got it from Thor's Templates, which are the best anywhere! Check my links for the link ...

Friday, January 13, 2006

Belleville News-Democrat | 01/13/2006 | Tough anti-meth measures to take effect

Belleville News-Democrat | 01/13/2006 | Tough anti-meth measures to take effect

Okay, I do understand the reason for this law. But, it really makes me mad that law abiding citizens who have never nor would never touch meth have to jump through hoops to get medicine. As a person with long time sinus problems married to another, although mild enough the OTC stuff does work, it is a major pain. Last summer, coming home from vacation in another state, it took almost 15 minutes for my husband to buy one of those convenience packs at a gas station. I had packed our larger package and it was buried in the trunk. The law of having people show idea, sign a list, etc. was new and the clerk and assistant mgr had never done it before. I guess instead of me buying enough for both of us, we will have to buy our own. And, you know, somehow I really don't think the dedicated meth addict is going to be detered. But, law makers can pat themselves on the back and say they did something. Whoopie.

Comments on "Belleville News-Democrat | 01/13/2006 | Tough anti-meth measures to take effect"

 

post a comment