I got it from Thor's Templates, which are the best anywhere! Check my links for the link ...

Monday, January 16, 2006

Crime and such

I am seriously considering taking a month news sabbatical. Okay, I will not do that. There is just so much it is overwhelming. I have been looking at some cases to go more indepth on and it does get to you. And the bullshit with Alito's nomination. Fucking fillibuster already. This man is bad news for America and doesn't belong on the Supreme Court. It makes me furious to thing that Bush will have someone on who will absolve him of his sins, and set this country back so far. ARGH!!!

But, now that I have that out of my system, back to work on the various projects I was working on before blog issues derailed me.

Comments on "Crime and such"

 

post a comment