I got it from Thor's Templates, which are the best anywhere! Check my links for the link ...

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

AP Wire | 01/04/2006 | 12 of 13 W. Va. miners confirmed dead

AP Wire | 01/04/2006 | 12 of 13 W. Va. miners confirmed dead

Wow, this is just.....stunning. I watched this snafu unfold on MSNBC last night and couldn't find the words. I did realize that someone should just bitchslap Rita Cosby - but, really MSNBC is just the network of strident, unpleasant people. I am not sure why I even have been watching it lately, instead of CNN - the calmer network.

Okay, I do like Chris Matthews but after watching that ignorant bitch RC harrassing the Governor of WV I decided to limit my MSNBC viewing to the occassional dose of Chris Matthews.

The poor families of those miners. As I said, I watched it but still am not sure what happened. My heart and prayers go out to them all.

Comments on "AP Wire | 01/04/2006 | 12 of 13 W. Va. miners confirmed dead"

 

post a comment