I got it from Thor's Templates, which are the best anywhere! Check my links for the link ...

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Harvey Family Murders Hit the Blogosphere - The Crime library

Harvey Family Murders Hit the Blogosphere - The Crime library

Here is a link to a really good piece on the Harvey Murders. Steve Huff realy rocks. I like his blog, The Dark Side of Planet Huff a great deal and you can read it here - He is so good at True Crime blogging - the king. He really researches well and for a long time I figured why blog myself when Steve does it so nicely. I finally decided to add my voice, but I still really admire his.

Nancy Grace did a good show on this tonight. Part of her show was on the trapped miners, another sad current event. The second part was about the Harvey Murders. Didn't really learn much I didn't know, but, she covered it well.

Comments on "Harvey Family Murders Hit the Blogosphere - The Crime library"

 

post a comment