I got it from Thor's Templates, which are the best anywhere! Check my links for the link ...

Name:
Location: Belleville, Illinois, United States

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Welcome to The Blog of Crackers!

Thanks for stopping by! The Blog of Crackers owes the name to my young daughter who was helping me muse some titles for this blog. I have wanted to start one for some time, a blog to share my thoughts and opinions about news, current events, and true crime with the world. Alas, all my first choice names were already taken, hence the session of thinking up a title. She threw out The Blog of Crackers being silly. But, as my husband says, it does say so much.

This week is getting started week, and I will be working on it daily, sometimes multiple times.

Comments on "Welcome to The Blog of Crackers!"

 

post a comment