I got it from Thor's Templates, which are the best anywhere! Check my links for the link ...

Name:
Location: Belleville, Illinois, United States

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Murder Grief and Mystery

I have been interested in crime for ages. I can't even recall just when. I think it started when I was around junior high age and borrowed paperbacks from one of my aunts. Now, I have no idea what the first book I read was, but, I just know I have always been fascinated by what people can do to other people. I can't imagine killing someone,. yet so many people kill others.

I will be listing some of my favorite true crime blogs.

A new case that saddens and yet fascinates me is the killing of the Harvey Family in Virginia (click here http://www.timesdispatch.com/
and then click on the article Murder, Grief and Mystery (I haven't figured out how to use a large url for a link)
for an article on this case from the Richmond Times Dispatch. Bryan Harvey and his wife Kathryn, along with their two little girls were found dead in their home, bound and with their throats slashed. WTF!! Who would do this to a family. I don't have words to express my outrage, but, I know this is a case I will be following.

Comments on "Murder Grief and Mystery"

 

post a comment