I got it from Thor's Templates, which are the best anywhere! Check my links for the link ...

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Come on UPS

What I want to be doing is taking a nap. It is looking less and less likely as what I am actually doing is waiting on a UPS delivery. I used to not worry about it but last week I found out that a package had been stolen off our front stoop in early December. I had an order with a company I am not going to mention, since I really do like them, who had customer service problems in December. For some reason they never emailed the shipping email giving me the shipping method and a tracking number. They have a kind of vague website as far as order status goes (but really cool stuff) and the order, actually part of a larger order I got the ret of, was some shoes that shipped directly from their supplier. So, I emailed a number of times and never got an answer. Finally, I called them last week and they checked and said record showed delivered on 12/5 and left at front door by UPS. Which somehow disappeared. I show I was home that day but never heard the UPS guy leave it and it went somewhere. So, someone has the shoes. The company was cool and is replacing them. And I am REALLY glad that a) all my holiday orders came and b) I didn't know this before all of the gifts got here or I probably would have had a heart attack with worry.

What I am waiting for is some books from Amazon. But, I want my nap and time is running out for that.

Comments on "Come on UPS"

 

post a comment